Saturday, June 30, 2012

Davis turns two!

Wow!  It's been a while since I've added a new post.  If you can picture me sitting here typing while wearing Reece in a sling and simultaneously typing and bouncing on an exercise ball, you may understand why.  I'll let y'all know if this gives me motion sickness...

Davis has "seemed" like a two-year-old for a long time, so it actually felt right to be celebrating this birthday.  We had a wonderful party with family and close friends at White Deer Park, near our house.  Davis had a ball and we did all those regular birthday party things--snacks, presents, cupcakes, singing, and bubbles!  D's favorite part was probably all the balloons that Daddy blew up for him (using a helium tank, not his lungs) and that are STILL hanging around my house almost three weeks later.

Here are a few pictures from that fun day...












 

No comments:

Post a Comment