Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm spoiled rotten, y'all.  I'm not normally one to brag about how sweet my husband is, but I'll make an exception today.  This is what I woke up to this morning...




...Not one, but two gorgeous bouquets of flowers and two new charms for my bracelet.  He also gave me a cool lens for my phone that will allow me to take some really good and different photos when I don't have my "real" camera around.  We already got an awesome shot of Davis' eyeball with the macro lens, but it's saved on my phone so I will upload that later.  The best part of my Valentine's Day, though, was the very sweet card Derek gave me and the fact that I got to spend the morning with my two Valentines. I'm a lucky girl...just think, next year I'll have THREE Valentines to celebrate with!

Side note--Here's a sign that you're getting old:  After exchanging gifts, Derek and I had a conversation about how expensive store-bought cards are and how we had both put back several cards because they were close to 5 bucks!  Maybe we will start sticking exclusively to hand-made cards from now on?

No comments:

Post a Comment