Friday, July 29, 2011

A Bucket and Some Suds





I love that the simplest things make my boy so happy.  This morning we squirted some dish detergent into a bucket, filled up the bucket with water, and poof!  Instant happiness and fun!  He had a ball dipping a wash cloth into the bucket and sloshing the suds all around.  He's also learned (I have no idea who taught him this) that it's funny to splash water on Mommy.  If I don't scream loud enough, he will look at me and say, "Aaah?" and that's my cue to be a little more dramatic.  I love it.  He has a great sense of humor and is "all boy", as they say.


This would make a gorgeous piece of wall art, if anyone wants an enlargement.  Ha!  It would be titled, "Angelic Hand Gripping a Pork Skin".  (Thanks, Grandaddy, for the delicious snack.)  Side note:  The owner of the hand is peeking under the coffee table to see if there are magazines to be tossed...
Davis is "arguing" with Grandpa about whether the toys should remain inside the pool or on the ground outside the pool.  This game went on for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment