Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

We had a wonderful Mother's Day!  My awesome mother-in-law put together a nice brunch to celebrate Mother's Day and our newest addition, who should be making his arrival in three short days.  I missed having my own mom there, but she was unable to attend...another story for another day...Fortunately we will have lots of quality family time this week as we welcome John Reece into the world.  I'm so looking forward to meeting our new son, and I'm also cherishing these last few days as a family of three.  It's hard to imagine what life will be like with two little ones and I'm a little nervous about how I'm going to share my time and attention, but I'm sure everything will work out fine.  I'm blessed to have a husband who is very involved and is a tremendous help, and we have a wonderful family who will assist us during those first few weeks as we adjust to our new "normal".

Love this kid!


No comments:

Post a Comment