Thursday, December 16, 2010

6 months...and Snow!

I can't believe Davis is more than six months old!  That's half a year!  We had his doctor's appointment on Tuesday morning and she said he looks great.  He continues to grow nicely and is reaching his milestones, which is wonderful.  He now weighs 19 pounds, 3 ounces (75th percentile).  His height/length is right at average, and (big shock) his head is ">97 percentile"...I don't think you can actually get to 100, or he would have.  Ha!  Maybe he'll grow into that noggin one day.  He sure does come by it honest, though.

For Davis to be only six months old, he's already seen a lot of snow.  Today is his second snow already.  We were supposed to have a little lunch party with some of our cousins today, but because of the icy conditions, we'll postpone it until tomorrow and just snuggle all day today...and figure out what to do with this thawed chicken that needs to be cooked.  Oh well, time to get creative about a menu change!  And light a candle so I don't have to smell the boiled eggs for the salad every time I open the refrigerator.  (If you know me well, you know I open the refrigerator quite frequently.)


Notice the Bailey cowlick at his hairline.

Dang, he's cute!
That's all for now; I better run.  I just heard Derek, who is feeding him in the dining room, say something about how red Davis's face just turned...he might need some reinforcements for this diaper change!

1 comment:

  1. So funny! I am so glad you have rescheduled for tomorrow. Sorry about the menu changes! Just keep it simple, 'cause you know we are easy to please.

    Oh, and that cowlick! Anderson has one. I didn't know it was from that side of the family!

    ReplyDelete